Q-Fin Fierde 200 – Deburring, grinding and/or edge rounding
Developed and built in the Netherlands, the Fierde is a deburring machine especially designed for processing small workpieces between 10 and 200 mm.
The F200 is a unique deburring machine that is especially designed for finishing small workpieces between 10 and 200 mm wide.
The F200 2 stations-machine is standard equipped with the brush-height tracking system developed by Q-fin. Combined with the simple button system this ensures that the configuration and operation of the F200 is self-explanatory, resulting in the most user-friendly machine available on the market.
The F200 deburring machine is standard equipped with a freely adjustable speed for the convey belt and the grinding and/or brush head(s), which makes it possible to perform all imaginable processes and to realise all imaginable results. You decide on the desired finish yourself.
The machine will be equipped, at your choice, with either a vacuum system (for non-ferrous metals, for example stainless steel and aluminium) or a magnet system (for ferrous metals). These systems ensure an effective fixation of the products to be processed on the conveying table and as a result even small workpieces (from 10×10 mm) can be processed safely, smoothly and quickly.
The F200 has 2 processing stations and is available in various versions:
• For optimal deburring and edge rounding: Abrasive belt + Brush version
• For a perfect edge rounding: Brush + Brush version
• For the application of a grinded structure on strips, tubular profiles and workpieces: Abrasive belt + Abrasive belt version
The unique brush-height tracking system ensures the protection of the convey belt. Brush wear can be easily compensated for.
The brush ensures the rounding of the edges of the product, both on the outside as at any openings. Our standard brushes have a diameter of 255 mm. Depending on the material to be processed and the desired finish, different versions of brushes are available.
In the standard edition, the first station of the F200 exists of a grinding head. The abrasive belt removes the burrs and/or incineration points from the product surface. You can decide yourself on the grain size of the abrasive belt, depending on the height and hardness of the burr.
The second station is usually a brush. This can break the sharp edges of the product and provide them with a rounding. Furthermore, the brush gives a smooth finish to the surface.
- Conveyor belt is frequency controlled 1,2 – 10 m / min.
- Vacuum system with 2.2 kW pump.
- Brush motors are frequency controlled 0.75 – 2.2kW
- Electrically adjustable height with digital readout.
- Maximum workpiece width 200mm
- Maximum workpiece height 100mm
- Connected load machine 400 V, 50 Hz, 10 kW, 25 Amp.
- Dimensions 1600 x 700 x 2200 mm. (L x W x H).
- Weight 700 kg.