SAFAN E-Brake 35-100T
The SAFAN E-Brake produces the most accurate and constant bending angles along the entire working length of the press-brake without the need for crowning. The unique, patented roller drive system in the upper beam ensures a uniform and direct distribution of forces. The servo-electronic drive with fast start and stop times allows for bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec. The integration of this drive, combined with the SAFAN Touch Screen control panel and the safety light screen, cycle times are typically cut by 30%. In addition, the machine consumes up to 50% less energy.
Environmentally friendly technology without oil, low-noise operation and maximum ergonomics are the SAFAN E-Brake's other strengths. The machine comes with a unique, innovative backgauge system as a standard, which can be very accurately controlled and used on the entire working width.
This servo-electronic press brake represents the third generation of the Original E-Brake.
Built according to a modular design, with considerable flexibility and short delivery times.
- Pressure forces: 35 tons - 50 tons - 65 tons - 80 tons - 100 tons
- Working lengths: 1250 mm - 1600 mm - 2050 mm - 2550 mm - 3100 mm
- Q sizes: - standard 590 mm - optional 650 mm - 690 mm
- Servo-electronic drive with a single pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- No need for crowning
- Bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec., bending cycle times cut by up to 30%
- SAFAN E-Control 1 control comes standard; numerical display of bending parameters and 2D programming with Easy 2D
- Optional SAFAN E-Control 2, 2D bending simulation combined with off-line programming or E-Control 3 (2D or 3D graphic programming)
- Optional integrated safety-light screen
- Stable backgauge that operates across the full working width of the machine.
- CNC-controlled X- and Y-axes come standard; optionally also Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis.
- Large stroke length: 300 mm standard
Currently no information to be displayed
45/756 Burwood Highway
Tel: +61 (03) 9758 9377
Fax: +61 (03) 9752 3305