Shear ideal for all installation shops, examples: cable trays, steel studs, coated cable trays, cable ladders, spiral tubing, mesh and wire.
- shop installation
- for heating and ventilating
- ventilation system fabrication, partitions
- construction-plants, etc.
Knife and jaws can be re-sharpened and exchanged.
Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter, and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- the batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20% more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge
5-pcs. craftsmen-set consisting of:
- 1 shear AK 3520 Li-Ion
- 1 charger CLi (30 Min.)
- 2 batteries (2.0 Ah + 4.0 Ah)
- 1 transport box
|DRACO Li-ION Profile Metal Shear – AK 3520||AK 3520 li-Ion|
|Max. cutting capacity|
|Stainless Steel (600 n/mm2)||1.5 mm|
|Non ferro (250 n/mm2)||2.5 mm|
|Tightest radius||200 mm|
|Working speed||5 m/min|