Corrugated materials up to 79 mm deep profiles
- extremely maneuverable, easy operation
- fast, safe cutting of corrugated, trapezoidal and square sheet profiles
- welded seams and double sheet can be cut, even corners with acute angles
- high cutting capacity
- chips eject below material, guarantees clear, unimpeded view of the working area and the cutting line
- cuts all materials that can be punched, such as mild steel, stainless steel aluminum, non ferrous metals and plastics
- tooling system allows cutting direction to be changed as required
- long life tools
- regrind able, easy to change tooling
- superior, emission-free operation
- free from sparks or heating
- no damage or scratch marks to painted or coated materials
- halls, factories, roof and wall in corrugated materials
- shop installation etc
18 Volt Power – Unmatched Run-Time, Superior Durability
MD batteries last longer, think faster, and work harder than all other professional LITHIUM-ION batteries. Built to withstand the harshest environments, MD batteries deliver more work over the course of your day and over the life of the battery.
- 4-pole motors, featuring rare-earth magnets, provide more power, more run-time, and longer life than any competitor motor. This provides smaller, lighter and more capable tools that last longer on the jobsite.
- The batteries provide up to 40% more run-time, 20%more power and 50% more recharges than conventional lithium-Ion batteries. MD18 batteries deliver best in class performance in extreme job-site conditions, including temps as low as 0°F/-18°C. In regions where heat is also a critical factor, MD18 batteries operate 20% cooler than conventional lithium-ion batteries and offer fade free power with no memory effect.
- Fully compatible with M18™ cordless products currently available, the new MD18 battery packs provide an instant upgrade to the performance, run-time and durability of the M18™ tools you already own.
- Cutting up to 200 meters with one battery charge.
- 1 Nibbler – AK 3160 Li-Ion
- 1 Charger CLi
- 2 Batteries (2.0 Ah + 4.0 Ah)
- 1 Transport Box
|DRACO Li-ION Corrugated Nibbler – AK 3160||AK 3160 li-Ion|
|Max. cutting capacity|
|Stainless Steel||1.2 mm|
|Non ferro (250 n/mm2)||2.5 mm|
|Tightest radius||70 mm|
|depth of profile max||79 mm|
|Working speed||1 m/min|