The last creation is the 30°>140° variable angle hydraulic notching machine AV226/PA-CNC with max. cutting capability di 6 mm, has been designed witha system regulating blades by means of an electronic control integrated to the machine.
The AV226/PA-CNC model distinguishes itself from the other notchers in the market because itsblades are moved singularly and controlled by an electronic NC: thanks to this system the machine achieves an extraordinary cutting precision equals to 0.1°.
Like the other SIMASV® notchers, it has been conceived to help the operators: it can mount a punching head controlled independently and operating via a changeover switch allowing to shift easily from the notching to the punching step.
The AV226/PA-CNC notching machine is a high quality, made in Italy and durable machine thanks to
- the solid structure under the worktable that can bear all the shearing shots gives greater rigidity to the machine and facilitates the shifting of the metal sheets
- the conical slots on the worktable preventing the plays due to normal wear
- the rigid support structure under the worktable which can withstand all the blows of the shearing operations
- the prismatically guided compact special iron shearing head giving greater rigidity to the head itself
- the automatic adjustment of the slack between the blades (patent), which acts independently on each blade
- the electrical/control panel placed under the worktable to avoid accidental collisions.
As always, S.I.M.A.S.V. takes care of the operators’ safety by providing the machine with
- hydraulic locking of blade strokes with safety system in case of malfunction
- a remote control or by pedal or hand-buttons
- optimal lighting on cutting hearing area
A wide range of optional and personalised equipment completes the extended standard outfit of the machine.
|Workbench dimensions||950 x 800 mm|
|Blade length||220 mm|
|Angle adjustment||30 – 140°|
|Max. cutting thickness R42/mm²||6 mm|
|Max. cutting thickness R60/mm²||4.5 mm|
|Cycles per minute (for the total length of the blades)||40|
|Max. punching capacity||30 x 3.5|
|Max. punching capacity – Optional||40 x 2|
|Max. punching depth||350 mm|
|Goniometric squares with stop bar||2|
|Set of blades for iron at 15°||1|
|Set of blades for iron at 30°||1|
|Pair of mechanical hold-downs||optional|
|Mechanical hold-down for square||optional|
|Mechanical speed restrictor||optional|
|Notching machine dimensions – Width||950 mm|
|Notching machine dimensions – Depth||1000 mm|
|Notching machine dimensions – height||1290 mm|