As a pioneer in servo-hydraulic press-brakes, Safan still has an edge in this technology. With the new generation SAFAN H-Brake, Safan extends the evolution in sheet-metal working to pressure forces of 120 to 480 tons and working lengths of 3 to 7.5 metres.
The innovative machine construction contains a measuring device that is mounted independently of the side frames, for maximum precision. Other advantages are the fast, dependable hydraulics, highly dynamic servo valves, a large daylight opening, the variable beam opening (Q-size) and the fast, CNC operated backgauge system.
The SAFAN TS control panel allows every press-brake cycle to run swiftly and seamlessly. If required, it can be equipped with 2D and 3D programming. Another optional feature is a safety light screen with floating blanking function and 1 and 2 stroke work method.
This servo-hydraulic press brake makes it possible to achieve high productivity precision sheet bending with pressure forces up to 480 tons. Unique because of its innovative construction with an independently mounted measuring device for maximum precision. Its fast reliable hydraulics and low maintenance costs have been amply demonstrated.
- Pressure forces: 120 tons -170 tons - 240 tons - 320 tons - 480 tons
- Working lengths: 3100 mm - 3600 mm - 4100 mm - 5100 mm - 6200 mm - 7500 mm
- Q-sizes: 570 mm - 590 mm - 625 mm - 650 mm - 690 mm
- Servo-hydraulic drive with highly dynamic servo valves
- Measuring device mounted independently of the side frames
- Large daylight opening in the side frames
- SAFAN E-Control 1 control comes standard; numerical display of bending parameters and 2D programming with Easy 2D
- Optional SAFAN E-Control 2, 2D bending simulation combined with off-line programming or E- Control 3 (2D or 3D graphic programming)
- Optional integrated safety-light screen
- Solidly constructed backgauge system covering the full working width of the machine.
- CNC-controlled X axis comes standard, optionally also R, Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis or completely 3D
- Large stroke length, optionally to 400 mm
Currently no information to be displayed
45/756 Burwood Highway
Tel: +61 (03) 9758 9377
Fax: +61 (03) 9752 3305