The introduction of the formidable E-Brake 200 T earned Safan the Techni-Show Innovation Award 2006. The introduction of the innovative E-Brake concept for pressure forces up to 200 tons and working lengths of up to 4 meters was an important new step in the E-volution of sheet-metal working.
The construction has been designed to cope with the greater pressure forces and sizes. The solidly constructed backgauge system operates across the full working width of the machine.
In addition, this range benefits from all of the unique advantages that the SAFAN E-Brake concept has proven to offer, such as 30% shorter cycle times, up to 50% lower energy usage, the absence of oil, low-noise operation, Touch Screen control panel and integrated safety.
This servo-electronic press brake is a robust version of the Original E-Brake intended for the heavy-duty segment for pressure forces of up to 200 tons and working lengths of up to 4 metres. A very stable construction on a level foundation.
- A choice from 2 models with a pressure force of 150 to 200 tons
- SAFAN E-Brake 150T - 3100 mm
- SAFAN E-Brake 200T - 4100 mm
- Q sizes: - standard 590 mm - optional 650 mm - 690 mm
- Servo-electronic drive with a single pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- No need for crowning
- Bending speeds of up to 20 mm/sec., bending cycle times cut by up to 30%
- SAFAN E-Control 1 control comes standard; numerical display of bending parameters and 2D programming with Easy 2D
- Optional SAFAN E-Control 2, 2D bending simulation combined with off-line programming or E-Control 3, 2D or 3D graphic programming
- Optional integrated safety-light screen
- Solidly constructed backgauge (system) with special spring stops that operates across the full working width.
- CNC-controlled X axis comes standard, optionally also R, Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis or completely 3D
- Large stroke length: 300 mm standard
Currently no information to be displayed
45/756 Burwood Highway
Tel: +61 (03) 9758 9377
Fax: +61 (03) 9752 3305